I get this question via email all the time. I mean all the time. Every day even. What I find is, that thre are a lot of questions out there on if people qualify. The most common one is, "Well I have a kid in the 3rd grade, so I can get it, right?" Or sometimes people think that since there kid is in High School, they somehow qualify.
Well the answer to both of those questions, is a resounding YES!!!
Now you really need to double ensure that you qualify. Because while places online will allow you to buy them at the reduced price, you only discover later after opening the box, that Adobe makes you jump hurdles to prove your legitimacy. If you can't, you are left with an open box software situation that NOBODY will take back.
You have just wasted your money....
OK so who does qualify? And what are the hoops I have to jump through to prove that I qualify? Well here are the qualifications copy and pasted directly from Adobe's website.....
Am I eligible?
- University and college students — students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
- Primary and secondary school students — students enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
- Faculty and staff — teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or public or private university or college
PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
- Official, current non-photo student ID with name and date
- Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student
- Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student
- Official, current report card indicating name of school and student
- Other official dated proof of enrollment
Teachers, faculty, and staff
- Faculty or staff paycheck stub
- Official letter from the registrar of the educational institution
7 days a week, 5am–7pm PST
Click the below link and save yourself a ton of cash.
(Clicking the below link will support the show.)