Here is the Mirrorless entry from Canon. Called the EOS "M". It features the following specifications. Including an adapter at launch that will allow you to add any EF lenses you already on, to the camera. Smart move. It also features an APS-C sensor. Which is larger than we were expecting. And that is a good thing. If you look below, you will see a list of specs and features.
Also we have a video review by Tech Radar below. Along with all the links for purchase.
- 18mp APS-C
- DIGIC V processor
- Compatible with all Speedlights and accessories
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to ISO 25,600) not that you will actually get anything usable that high...
- High density 3″ Touchscreen
- Phase & Contrast AF with Video AF Servo
- 1920×1080 Video 30p/25p/24p
- 1280×720 Video 60p/50p
- MPEG-4, plus AVC/H.264 mode.
- Adaptor at launch for EF lenses
- Hand-held long exposure Twilight mode,
- A noise reduction function that combines four images to reduce noise
- HDR mode