The AS15 model comes with a WiFi connection as well, and a host of editing and sharing apps built in.
Both sport a 16MP sensor, a Carl Zeiss lens, and allow for programmed shooting. Meaning you can tell the camera to take pictures in programmed intervals.
The AS1 will sell for $199 with the AS15 selling for just $69 more.
- 16-megapixel Exmor R CMOS image sensor
- Carl Zeiss Tessar fixe lens with 170 degree field of view
- SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- 1080p/720p/480p video recording at 30p
- High-speed 720p HD video at 60 or 120fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi - HDR-AS15 only
- Access to Sony PlayMemories Camera and Mobile Apps, including remote control via Smart Remote Control - HDR-AS15 only
- Includes underwater housing with built-in tripod socket
- Li-ion battery
- Card slot accepts Memory Stock Micro or micro SD/SDHC type cards
- HDMI output
- Tons of optional accessories, including mounts, grips, etc.
Less than $8 a month will protect YOUR ENTIRE COMPUTER!
Live Drive - Try them for free.